Creative Friday in Barcelona!
Dive into the creative atmosphere of the city of Gaudi, Picasso, Miro, Tapies... Let yourself be inspired and fill up on ideas for your strategic projects or your tactical challenges.
Martine Bayers and Mark Raison accompany you in your creative reflection during 1, 2 or 3 days in one of the most dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative cities of Europe. Whether you are an executive who wants to go head-to- head with a creativity consultant, a board of directors that is searching for new ideas or a project manager who wants to bring his team together in a creative ambiance that is a hotbed for the richest insights, Yellow Ideas can create the program you are dreaming of!
Here is already an idea of the programme. With your team,
- Thursday afternoon, you take the airplane to Barcelona and you arrive at the end of the afternoon in Barcelona and around 21 h we will taste some tapas with you and your team in one of the bars Pink Try mp3 downloads that are the city’s secret.
- Friday, we will work with you on your strategy, your issue or your current topic, from 9h to 15h.
- At 15h, it is time to go to lunch. Then you will visit one of the emblematic sites of the city: the Picasso Museum, Casa Battlo, Guell Park, Sagrada Famillia, the Miro Museum, etc.
- The evening can be free or we can organise an original evening, according to whatever you want.
- Saturday morning, from 9 to 13h, we will finish the previous day’s work with your team: selecting the best ideas, writing up practical recommendations, setting down an action plan.
- Beginning at13 h, everyone is free. The city belongs to them!
- You take the return flight when you want: Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, or even Monday morning. The first flight arrives in Paris at about 8h and in Brussels around 9 h.
- Mark Raison at +32 497 531 583 (Brussels)
- Martine Bayers at +34 93 26 58 178 (Barcelona)
You can write us as well: